Work continues across the South East which includes a series of education events/webinars being held in association with our partner AHSNs - Kent Surrey and Sussex (KSS) and Oxford.
- 5 May 2022 - Click here to view the first event which was a CVD educational webinar. SE Collab CVD Webinar and the presentation on this link; SE Collab CVD Webinar presentation
- 28 July 2022 - The second event in the education series was an expert panel event, which invited primary care HCPs to ask questions of a panel of lipidologists. Please click here to view the recording.
- 22 September 2022 - An event led by Hampshire and Isle of Wight (HIOW) ICB focused on Familial Hypercholesterolaemia and the PCN DES IIF 22/23. Please click here to view the recording.
- 6 October 2022 - A South East lipids webinar supporting the implementation of Inclisiran. Please click here to view the recording. Click here to see the associated resource pack
- 24 November 2022 - An event led by HIOW ICB focused on Secondary Prevention of Cardiovascular disease utilising statins and statin hesitancy in our patients. Please click here to view recording
- 23 February 2023 - An event led by HIOW ICB on Lipid Management for Primary Prevention of CVD in high risk patients (QRISK 2 or 3 > 20%). Please click here to view the recording.
- 7 March 2023 - A South East CVD proactive care frameworks workshop. The recording will be uploaded shortly after the event being held.
- Coming Soon March 2023 - Lipids: Getting the simple things right. A Webinar held by Wessex AHSN which will be open for attendance across the South East