The Accelerated Access Collaborative Pathway Transformation Fund (PTF) aims to help NHS services overcome deployment implementation barriers and adopt innovative technologies / medicines.
In total, 33 FeNO PTF awards were made, supporting 8 ‘open’ applications (where applicants define and describe the project they would like to deliver) and 25 ‘bundle’ applications (smaller implementation bundles, providing one or two FeNO devices to GP practices or Primary Care Networks to enable FeNO implementation).
All projects ended 31 December 2022. A condition of participation required all projects to submit an end project report, describing their success, impact and lessons learnt.
21 end project reports were returned and are named below. Original project reports can be downloaded in the resource section on this page (alongside).
A thematic report, collating the findings from the 21 reports, is in development, and will be added to this page once complete providing a collective summary of the projects.
Two further reports were submitted after the thematic report was written – from Livingwell PCN and Portsdown Group PCN. The findings from these reports are not included in the thematic report, but the original evaluation reports can also be downloaded from the resource section.
Projects submitting reports included:
- Baldwins Lane Surgery
- Bath, Swindon and Wiltshire ICS
- Beacon Medical Group
- Berinsfield Health Centre
- Braccan Health Network
- Durham Dales Health Federation
- First Community Health and Care
- Garden City Primary Care Network
- Gloucestershire Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Granta Medical Practices Primary Care Network
- Healthier Oxford Network Primary Care Network
- Hereford Medical Group
- Humber and North Yorkshire ICB
- Huntingdon Road Surgery
- Liverpool University Hospital Foundation Trust and Aintree Primary Care Network
- Manor View, Pathfinder Primary Care Network
- NHS County Durham ICB and County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust
- North Shoebury Surgery
- South East London ICB and South West London ICB
- Swaffham and Downham Primary Care Network
- The Burnham Surgery
- Livingwell Partnership Primary Care Network
- Portsdown Primary Care Network – focusing on Paediatrics
All reports and the thematic report are being shared to help enable other teams adopt FeNO into their clinical practice – building on the lessons and learning from the national PTF projects.